Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New CD announced!

Second half of 2013 will be full of activitites and I am happy to inform you, that there will also be a new album right in time to the concerts, which will be released on a new label!

Please read this comment:

"Ron Boots of "Groove Unlimited" is pretty happy at the moment having signed famed electronic musician Bernd Kistenmacher to the label. Here's what Ron had to say about the news:

I am happy to announce we have a new Artist in the Groove Family, and it is none other than 

Bernd Kistenmacher 

his new release Utopia should be ready in the 4th Quarter of this year. I am honored to have such a fantastic artist on my label!! "


The music of "Utopia" will also be presented live at the concerts in Berlin, Muenster and Jena in next autumn. So there is nothing to add to this good news at the moment, except some hot hours in my studio during the next weeks ;-)

Back to you soon!

No comments: